Binocular users suffer from prolonged fatigue with neck strain, shoulder pain, and weakening arm strength. All these aliments factor into shaking, short bouts with your subject matter and less enjoyment.
It’s very simple. “Less is more” With the distribution of weight off the arms, neck, shoulders, and onto the Pack System, users stay refreshed, and engaged in their passion for extended periods of time.
Our adjustable Pack System is designed to take the average birder, envirotourist, wildlife viewing enthusiast, and their binoculars, and turn their adventure into a stress-less, pressure-less, enjoyable experience.
Assembly as easy as 1-2-3
- Hawkin System’s support the entire weight of your binoculars while reducing shoulder and neck strain, and allowing for an almost endless shake-free experience.
- You can use one hand, both hands or no hands on your binoculars.
- You can adjust your binoculars while using the Hawkin.
- You can adjust the quick release head and monopod quickly while viewing your subject.
- Hawkins are light weight, portable, comfortable, adjustable, easy to assemble and use.
- The Hawkin System fits up to 90% of all binoculars on the market.
- The Hawkin System only weighs 2.6 lbs.
- The Hawkin System can be taken apart and quickly stored in as little as 2 minutes.
- There is a bungy strap on the bottom of the pack which allows you to keep your quick release head and monopod together, safely stored and ready at a moments notice.
- Hawkins are customizable to each individuals viewing needs.
- All components of the System are designed to work in unison.
- The Pack’s dedicated monoport is critical to easing shoulder and neck strain, and allows for an almost endless shake-free viewing through your binoculars.
- The Pack also provides for ease of carrying all components, keeping them highly mobile and readily available when on the trail.
The Hawkin System is also the perfect image stabilizing addition to your smartphone binocular adapter when digiscoping. Shoot clearer images, every time.